A subscription to the Notarial Library database allows the subscriber to conduct online searches of the various legal publications that the Chambre des notaires offers to support the profession.
If you are a subscriber, you may begin your search.
Subscribing will enable you to access the following publications online :
- Revue du notariat: More than 5,700 articles published since 1898.
- Continuing education courses for notaries: More than 800 texts from seminars presented during this event since 1962.
- Minute, the newsletter of the profession, with over 800 articles published since September 2016.
- Entracte, the magazine of Chambre des notaires du Québec: over 5,200 articles published since 1992.
- Répertoire de droit/Nouvelle série – Doctrine: Texts grouped under 17 topics: insurance, property, transitional law, bankruptcy and insolvency, family, taxation, gifts, wills and trusts, hiring, powers of attorney, dispute resolution, notarial practice, out-of-court settlements, corporations, inheritances, surety, land title and sales.
- Répertoire de droit/Nouvelle série – Document templates: More than 1,000 document templates in both French and English, related to the topics mentioned in the doctrine section of the series.
- Heritage collection: Previously published texts from Acte, La voix des notaires, Les Cahiers, Notaires d’aujourd’hui, Rassurés and Répertoire de droit/Ancienne série – Doctrine.
- Professional law: Laws, regulations and documents related to the profession of notary.
Order a print version from the supplier
Any person may order a print version of Revue du notariat and of Cours de perfectionnement du notariat (continuing education courses for notaries) from the publisher, Éditions Yvon Blais, by paying the fee. For texts from the Répertoire de droit/Nouvelle série – Doctrine, orders should be placed with its publisher, Wilson & Lafleur.