The Chamber has produced legal information brochures that are accessible to everyone. Download them because you have the right to plan ahead!
Print version: Please note that the Chamber will no longer keep an inventory of paper brochures. You still want to have them in paper format? A professional version with cutting lines and folding instructions (in French only) is available. You can then forward these instructions to your copy center for printing.
Families and couples
- Amicable break up
- The notarized protection mandate (under review, coming in October 2022)
- Implementing a protection mandate (under review, coming in October 2022)
- A tutor for a minor child (under review, coming in November 2022)
- Appointing a tutor or curator (under review, coming in November 2022)
- Common law unions
- Advance medical directives by notarized deed